Thursday, September 3, 2009


1. I don't like my braces
2. I have gone to Denver Colorado
3. I played for a soccer team before.
4. I have 2 scars in my head.
5. I like to play for my favorite team A.C. Milan.
6. I have two dogs.
7. I want to be the # 1 goalie in the world.
8. My favorite show to watch is robot chicken.
9. My best friend is my Brandon.
10. I like pizza.
11. I like soccer.
12. I Know Spanish.
13. I love to play a lot of soccer games.
14. I have gone to Mexico to Guadalajara.
15. I don't like worrying shorts to school.
16. My favorite game is Rock Band.
17. I don't like using shirts with short sleeves.
18. I used to be in a track team.
19. I'm 13 years old.
20. I'm half Mexican.
21. I have a Wii, Playstation2, and Xbox.
22. My favorite band are the Metallica.
23. My favorite song is Peace sells by: Megadeth.
24. My favorite chips are the lays (Flaming Hot).
25. I kick the soccer ball with the left foot.
26. I had never gotten more than 100 bucks.
27. I use to be in King Chavez.
28. I graduated from King Chavez.
29. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.
30. Me and my big brother collect little action figures.

1 comment: