Thursday, January 7, 2010

DP Reflection


DP Reflection Steps
Directions for the DP Reflection: Complete these steps every time you put a new project of completed assignment on your DP.
Project Description:
- What was the assignment? Describe it here.
The assignment for me was to make either a trebuchet, water system, or a boat. What I decided to make with my group was a trebuchet. It just wasn’t going to be like the rest of my classmate’s trebuchets that were going to be just out of pipes. Ours was going to be made out of real wood. The best of all my classmate’s trebuchets.
Process:
- What steps did you take to get to the final product?
The first step that me and my group though of how to make this trebuchet. Me and my teammates then started to make blueprints for the trebuchet. Then my group told Ms. Mele what the tools that we were going to need for this great trebuchet. Ms. Mele soon brought our tools and then we got started on my work
Reflection:
- What did you learn?
- What challenges did you encounter?
- What would you do the same or different?
- How will this help you later?
What I learn about this project was that I can't do anything just by myself but with my group.
The challenges that had encountered was that I can do anything all by myself.
What i would do different was that I should have stayed more longer fixing my trebuchet.
This will help more later because maybe soon we might have more projects like the time travelers project.

No comments:

Post a Comment