Monday, November 9, 2009

1. A hero can become a hero by him/ her doing something helpful to someone or someone.

2. The hero in my eyes project was that we had to make a story of someone that is your hero or someone that you see as a hero.

3. To get to the final product finished is that I had to figure out when was the deadlines of when it was do. Another reason was that I had to make my second draft better than the first and then I had to make the third draft even way better than the second draft of my hero in my eyes project. So that is how I got my hero in my eyes project finished.

4. I learn many things in this project. One reason is that it showed me how to use dioluge even better than before. I encountered many challenges like how am I going to make this interview into a story of how this person was a hero. I would make many things in my hero in my eyes project differently how will I have done this is that I would have put in my project detail in my story.

5. I would choose evidence because I might use evidence to cover my project of how this is going to be used or maybe something else.

6. It is a working link

No comments:

Post a Comment