Monday, November 2, 2009

Litery devices




Catching the signal from one of her friends, Angela brushed her skirt, took a deep breath and walked towards where he was sitting.
"hey Jared why are you so lonely" Angela said.
"no im not" I responded to her with a sad tone.
"yes you are" "you are like an object that hasnt been nexdt to anything else" Angela said.
"fine then I am lonely and i dont care" I said.
"ok then well can you scoop upstairs a liitle so I can sit down" Angelina replied.

"noooo!" "stay back i want to be alone plaese just leave me alone" I yelled.
"hey you arent going to talk to with a mean tone ok!" Angelina screamed.

My hearts was rocket already trying to leave my body about what she said. I soon got mad and i got the beatiful smelling flower's sand and I threw some sand on her face.
"why you little I'm going to get you for that!" she said.
"wait hold done I'm sorry I wont do this again I promise I sure" I said.
"fine then if you do this one last time I will kill you" she said
"ok, I'm sorry" I said.

This reminds me way back when I threw some sand on a girls face and she started crying.
"it does well hope she didnt get you in trouble" she replied
"well she did actually get me introuble" I said
"that is bad" "what did they did to you" she said
"well I got detention for a whole three weeks" I said

In the end I didnt get in trouble for what I did but then i stop talking to her and we never became freinds.

2 comments:

  1. i like how you use your imagination with the storyn and your crativity

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job with your dualge you showed creativity by going your own rought by saying noonoo i want to be alone instead of saying yes come and sit.
    just make sure to put punctuation

    ReplyDelete