Thursday, May 20, 2010

Evalyn Glennie Shows how to Listen


What struck you about?
What struck me is show is that when she was playing the Marimba she had the sticks crossed each other  and she even pulled the sticks apart really far from each other. Another thing that strucked me was that she was depth and she was hitting the right notes. That was very cool for me and interesting.

What did you notice?
What I notice is that she showed us the different tempos of the beats. The second thing that I noticed was that she was hitting the right notes to play while she was spreading apart the sticks. the last thing that I noticed was that when she took apart the sticks she kept them straight.

What did you enjoy about her performace? Be specific?
What I enjoyed about her performance was that her very last song was very unique and different to many other type of songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment