Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Hidden Garden (Senior Garden)










Will this garden help the community more?
This garden will help the community because the community will eat more healthier.


What is the purpose of this garden?
To make the community more healthy.


Why did the garden have to be in this place?
Because it was donated by the city.


Does this inspire you ? If so in what way?
Actually this garden inspires me because it shows how we can all come together and make garden to make the community more healthier.


What does this garden mean to me?
This gardens means to me that this is a special part of our life system because of all the food that has being grown by the seniors.


Was the garden what you expected?
 I expected the garden to have more planted plants.


What struck you as interesting?
What strucked me about this garden was that this garden had many different plants and it had a Banana tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment