Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Icon part 3





















What is now more helpful is that I have now more information about this icon. The information that I will need will go in my paper.

It was 2004, July 27. A sunny day in the park called Crosby and my dad told me to "shoot son shoot". He was behind the goalie area. He once told that he wants me to be fulfill his dreams in becoming a professional soccer player. He wants me to play becuase he didn't have the chance of playing of becoming a professional soccer player. He was gonna play in a team in Mexico that was called Los Caneros De Zacatepec, but he didn't have the money to travel to Zacatepec were he was gonna play there. That team was really good back then(that is what dad told me). They said that he can get his own number in the team and he chosed 19. I still couldn't think how good my dad was back then. I hope that I have the chance to become a professional soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment