Thursday, August 5, 2010

Icon part 4

1. I have revised my artist statement really good becuase I didn't have any settings in it. I have put a setting in my artist statementand I have put my setting more clear to the reader. I need to put a setting becuase many people might think that I could be around the world or maybe they might not even know where I am. I used concerts not pancakes on some of my sentences.

2. A sunny day in a a park called Crosby and my dad told me "Shoot son shoot." This saying that my story will be about soccer."He once told me that he wants me to fulfill my dreams in becoming a professional soccer player." That is a sentence about me fulfilling my dads dream and that is part of my story. "He didn't have the money to travel to Zacatepec to play." Another sentence that is gonna talk about how money is needed to travel to begin achieving your goal in becoming a soccer player.

3. The way that I revised my pictures is that i have gotten the ones that make point with my story. My next steps is to put all my pictures together and make those pictures make sense with my story.

4. I have revised my resources and I found out that I dont have resources. I need to put my resources in it becuase it might be important and can be useful to me becuase the teachers might want to see were I got the information from. My next step is to put resources that I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment